Better Sleep By Design understands the frustration that you may be feeling if a patient is unable to tolerate CPAP or if the patient is not a candidates for Inspire treatment, then we are here for you. What you can expect from our office:
- We follow AADSM protocol for treating sleep apnea.
- We will always send follow up letters so you can follow along with your patient’s treatment.
- We require and will obtain a Letter of Medical Necessity from Board Certified Sleep Physicians before beginning therapy.
- We are Medicare approved providers. We work with and DIRECTLY bill all major medical insurance plans.
- We always use the highest quality appliances. We are not a one size fits all office!
- We are committed to continuing education for sleep apnea, oral appliance therapy and are constantly challenging ourselves to reading the latest studies and attending sleep CE courses.
- We are not afraid to tell a patient that oral appliance therapy may not work for them based on our findings with the patient.
- We educate patients on the adjunct treatment options such as bed wedges, nasal cones/strips, sleep masks, diet/weight loss, and proper sleep hygiene.
- We continue to see great results with the use of oral appliances and also recognize that the CPAP is still the gold standard in treating Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Johnson, our founder and sleep dentist, enjoys meeting with physicians and their team to educate them on Oral Appliance Therapy and how we can be a resource for you and your patients.
Please complete the appropriate form and fax to (803) 630-1529.
Please complete this FORM if the patient needs to have a Sleep Study done.
Please complete this FORM if the patient has already had a Sleep Study done. *Please Note: When completing this form, a copy of the patient’s Diagnostic Sleep Study MUST be submitted.